Hot Cross Buns LIVE – 14th April 2022 (6.30pm-9.00pm)
Bake along with Anneka Manning
"I definitely got more than I expected from the class. Easy step-by-step instructions provided by Anneka and the opportunity to ask questions, no matter how 'silly', while making the buns meant I got the best experience possible. It was just perfect. Definitely recommend." –
Glynis Smalley, Melbourne
This session will be recorded and available for you to watch afterwards if you are unable to attend the Live Session, or rewatch it at a later date if you would like to.
If you are interested in taking part in a future course, please click here to email us and express your interest.
"I enjoy Anneka's classes and always learn a lot ... It makes a difference to watch and learn, and be able to ask questions, rather than just read a recipe. It was fun and enjoyable to bake along and have Anneka give feedback. A highlight for me are all the tips and tricks from Anneka ... she is a great teacher ... and her recipe is really good!" – Helen Wong, Hong Kong
What will I get?
- A 2.5-hour virtual live baking demonstration (which will take place on Zoom and will be recorded) where you will learn and bake along with Anneka Manning through the process of making Hot Cross Buns
- Access to Anneka's baking experience, knowledge, tips and tricks, and the ability to ask her any questions that come up during the session
- A chance to learn surrounded (virtually) by like-minded people
- A thorough understanding of how to make Hot Cross Buns and how to apply what you’ve learnt to be able to troubleshoot in the future and ensure baking success
- Invaluable printable information sheets and recipes
- Lifetime access to the live video and course material
- Membership to BakeClub's exclusive The Kitchen Table online group to continue asking questions and share your baking
- Baking confidence, knowledge and skill to use regularly at home
To get the most out of this session, you need to set aside the time to attend the Live Session with Anneka and read the support material supplied before the Live Session.
The Live Session will be recorded so it will be available to watch at any time if you are unable to attend. However, we do recommend baking along to get the most out of the course.
Anneka Manning is an author, food editor, cooking teacher, home economist and the founder of BakeClub. With over 30 years' experience, she specialises in teaching the ‘why’ behind the ‘how’ of baking, giving home cooks the know-how, understanding and skill to bake with confidence and success, every time.