Scones LIVE – 3 July 2022
Bake along with Anneka Manning
Sunday 3rd July 2022 at 2.00-3.30pm (SOLD OUT)
We will only be accepting a limited number of bakers for this class so that Anneka can answer your baking questions during the Live Session and provide personal feedback.
This class is, quite simply, suitable for everyone – from absolute beginners to more experienced bakers who want to brush up on their scone-making skills. As this class is completed online, it is suitable for students from all over the world.
What will I get?
- A 1.5-hour virtual live baking demonstration (which will take place on Zoom and will be recorded) where you will learn and bake along with Anneka Manning through the process of making traditional scones
- Access to Anneka's baking experience, knowledge, tips and tricks, and the ability to ask her any questions that come up during the class
- A chance to learn surrounded (virtually) by like-minded people
- A thorough understanding of how to make traditional scones and how to apply what you’ve learnt to be able to troubleshoot in the future and ensure baking success
- Invaluable printable information sheets and recipes
- Lifetime access to the live video and course material
- Membership to BakeClub's exclusive The Kitchen Table online group to continue asking questions and share your baking
- Baking confidence, knowledge and skill to use regularly at home
To get the most out of this class, you need to set aside the time to attend the Live Session with Anneka and read the support material supplied beforehand. The Live Session will be recorded so it will be available to watch at any time if you are unable to attend. However, we do recommend baking along to get the most out of the class.
Anneka Manning is an author, food editor, cooking teacher, home economist and the founder of BakeClub. With over 30 years' experience, she specialises in teaching the ‘why’ behind the ‘how’ of baking, giving home cooks the know-how, understanding and skill to bake with confidence and success, every time.